Saturday, January 13, 2007

Illustration Friday: The 80s


Dude, the 80s were like so Totally Rad

Yay this is my first drawing for Illustration Friday of all time! I was born in 1985 so the 80's for me was basically just a continuous cycle of eating, pooping and watching freaky cartoons. Usually all at the same time. I think I remember eating bubblegum icecream.. wearing my blue overalls with the duck on the front, a giant red beaded necklace hanging from my neck to my feet, watching Ferris Buellers Day Off.... I think.. or maybe that was just a beautiful dream.....

3 comments:

steve said...

Hey, at least you didn't miss out on Ferris--a great movie from the 80's (and great drawing btw!).

Karalalala said...

Thanks Steve!

Jeannette said...

yeay, i drew him on my blog too, but you have to look hard to find it