Monday, February 12, 2007

A bit of palaver indeed

The post TODAY will be concerned PRIMARILY with a topic most would find indelicate at BEST BUT considering the times in which we live I find it will highlight superlatively certain issues which could prove quite advantageous.. to me. Oh and for you of course!

MONEY

I need it, and you are going to give it to me.

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW.

Okay?

Seriously.

I am glad we got that out of the way. You are required to admit it was only a matter of time. Absolutely enough to prepare yourself for it in any CASE.

So go on.

Do it.

Fuckshit, its already two and I have YET to shower before I pick The Boy up from school... my life is just GO GO GO.

Now Accepting Offers of Employment!

All the birds, adore me, for my sensitive eyes, and wavy hair....


No comments: