Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Mother The Pirate


A lesser known factoid about my smother. She is a fierce pirate. It's true. She trolls the vast web of interconnected networks plundering and pillaging without remorse. She is driven by a hunger that few men know for illicitly downloaded materials. Her trophy shelf is a thick stack of freshly burned, glittering silver Dvd-r's, all neatly labelled and ready for illegal viewing! Obscure television pilots, British comedies from the 1980's long buried under piles of newer flashier torrent files, foreign films I casually mention I like that she has no interest in even ever watching will one day just magically appear on the dining room table. Nothing is safe or sacred and she shows not a shred of guilt or respect for international copyright laws. And she does it all with little more than an "FU MOFO" and a "can you go to the store and pick me up some cigarettes?". My mom is a Legend.

Dogs, for it is my mother who truly Rulez teh W3B.

Also, if any of you are interested, I have the entire collection of Mr. Beans, Dexter Season 2 and The Transporter on the way! Ill make copies.

P.S I ate an entire pizza today.


P.S.S Bobby what kind of cake do you want for your birthday? Do you like lemon???

P.S.S.S.S.S I painted a monk on a chicken boat playing a mean keyboard solo, Ill take a picture of it after I have digested this pizza and can move again.

Also last night I bought C.S Lewis's Space Trilogy, with its wicked 'old school' sci fi covers! And the bible of French house wives throughout the ages, La Bonne Cuisine. Its written by a prim old French broad named Madame St. Ange and she sternly dictates to you exactly how it is you are going to go about making a souffle without deviating even slightly from the recipe in front of you for fear of stinky french armpit death or something. Yay! Im so stupid and so broke now! Hahaha. But now I will be fat and happy with my head all full of funny spacetime concepts!

3 comments:

Karalalala said...

Yeah, I have Dexter Season One, and Season 2-1,2-2 and 2-3.

Karalalala said...

Yeah okay MOM

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog while searching for pictures of the Iron Chef, but I just have to comment -- it's "P__PS," not "PS__S"

It stands for "post scriptum" or "after what was written," and "PSS," while technically correct, I believe the Latin would translate to "What was written after was was written," would not correlate out to PSSS ad-infinitum, whereas "PPS," or post post scriptum, would.

--Friendly Neighbordhood Grammar Nazi