Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tit, or Tat?

Which would be more terrifying to discover in the woods, a dismembered arm or a dismembered leg? A leg would be scary to find because then you think.. crikey mate, theres something lurking in these here parts that can take a leg off ya! Which would be scary. But an arm is scary too because it has fingers and seems even more human. Is an arm more human than a leg? If I found a severed human head in the woods, I would shit in my pants. If I found an eyeball I would scream and scream and probably do some running the way opposite the direction the eyeball is looking. If I found a foot though I would be blase, unconcerned, barely phased. Its just a foot.. So I think the closer the body part is to the brain the more human it is and thusly the more shit you will have in your pants if you find it laying in the woods. I would like to investigate this theory in a more thorough and scientific way then just running it through my imagination. I cant, for say, imagine of my reaction to finding a human brain amongst the flora. This matter must be resolved. Anyone interested in helping me forge new paths in the name of science, meet me in the patch of woods behind my parents house, not by the creek, further in, way back where the trees start to block out all the sunlight.

Also. I bought a chocolate phone. WTF, omg.

6 comments:

david said...

How about if you found a dismembered eyebrow?

Wendy77 said...

What about the top half of a body? Like, from the waist up? Positioned against a tree to look like it's dancing?

Karalalala said...

Silly Bean, you cant dance with no legs, thats not a serious scientific type of question.

Wendy77 said...

Hip-Hop boiz do it all the time.

Karalalala said...

The only way to find out is for you to seperate a hip hop Boi from his bottom half and prop him up against a tree for me.

Also, an eyebrow? I would probably dismiss it as a caterpillar and eat it without even noticing.

david said...

You would notice that the caterpiller was missing a leg, and squeal. And many years later suddenly wonder about the fate of that dismembered leg.