Monday, November 5, 2007

A Bouquet of Hairy Balls

So Pottery Barn is for rich people, isnt it. How come no one told me that? I spent $13 on a fecking glass today, like an idiot. Though, in the process I did learn a bit about the history of the martini glass, and you cant put a price tag on knowledge. It was all decorated like christmas, with christmas carols playing and all. Fucking sick. My glass is awesome though.. its red.

I also bought a christmas tree ornament, in the spirit of the holiday which apparently starts the second the first pumpkin hits the curb now.

Check it out though, its so sweet!














Nothing says christmas like pickles!

What else happened today.....

Cory sighed at me a lot... punched my stomach and my face.. threatened to pee and rub and apple core on me.... not at the same time. He cant pee an apple core. Like hes ever fuckin tried. All because I insinuated hes not a big business fat cat. Im abused.

I sneezed on his computer though hahahahahahaa

Oh also the strangling, the joke that crossed the line across my windpipe. Also hilarious.

And in the immortal works of TV

"OH FUCK YOU MISTA COBBS! MY ASS PLAYS BETTER BASEBALL THAN HIM. THIS IS AMERICA MUTHAFUCKA, FREEDOM FREEDOM"
- Television Movie

Oh yeah, I drank my Monty Python beer. At first it tasted like tar chicken wings, but mellowed out as I got drunker. I recommend it.

I guess thats it.

Stay tuned for more woe-some tales, and to make sure Im still alive. Please. He may take the funny joke too far... sometimes.. he doesnt laugh..

Goodnight!




No comments: