Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Meng

Well, I sit down every day to write a blog but I suspect Ive been too sleepy because I always wake up hours later, disoriented and sweaty and stuck to the leather couch. I dont have much to say I just wanted to post something. Today was uneventful. I gave beef tenderloin to Michael Ondaatje for lunch. Hes a bit of a sourpuss. He wrote The English Patient, amoung other things, if you dont know the name. Now Im going to attempt a bit of xmas shopping and maybe bug Cory at work for a shandy. Sitting here in my winter hat and scarf and no pants on... have a few steps to complete before heading out, obviously.

Woolala

11 comments:

yemj said...

what's a shandy?

Karalalala said...

Beer with lemonade.. or in this case, some sprite. Its lovely!

yemj said...

really? that sounds...kinda gross. but if you say it's lovely then i'll take your word for it!

Karalalala said...

It is, it takes the skunk out of the brew. Very fine in the summer

Wendy77 said...

Michael Ondaatje?? Fuck! Fuck you!!! I like his stuff. Did you recognize him? Or was it the credit card? Or did he say "Hey counter bitch, I'm Michael Ondaatje"?

Karalalala said...

He had kind of a Michael Ondaatje kind of air about him, you know?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I regard as precise post. Especially the title attracted me to read the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Guy
You have got to see this. Obama playing on XBox. Funniest video ever. http://bit.ly/bllhx1

Anonymous said...

Guy
You have got to see this. Obama playing on XBox. Funniest video ever. http://bit.ly/bllhx1