Monday, January 21, 2008

The Bong in this Reggae Song

Ha Ha Ha and ahey ahoy. Guess what?

IM, me, ME, I'm going
to see The Breeders at the Phoenix in March. Sweet Deal. Sweet Kim Deal. Oh yes. Should promise good times.

In case you are most unfortunately unaw
ares of their wares, here are a few examples of how many bums they kick. One of them is certain to be yours.

The Breeders - Do You Love Me Now.mp3

The Breeders - Cannonball.mp3


The Breeders - Collage.mp3


The Breeders - Drivin' on 9.mp3

The Breeders - Huffer.mp3

The Breeders - Happiness is a Warm Gun.mp3




I highly recommend downloading Collage if you aren't feeling in the mood for any of the others. Its a cover of a 60's tune and was on the soundtrack for the Mod Squad... The movie was crap but it isnt, I swear, I dare you not to play it twice in a row. There's just something about it. If you did however download the rest and liked it, here's something else you need. A couple tracks from Kim's other band, The Amps. Indeed. I love it when people say "Indeed".

The Amps - Pacer.mp3

The Amps - Tipp City.mp3



And then Georgia O'Keeffe's armpit.