Friday, January 4, 2008

Monkey Trike

O So Many Of You may have noticed a new addition to my collection of bloggos. I figured, since I am bored enough, Id point it out and give it a bit of friendly poking by way of introduction.

Look look, look at it, over there, look! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No those things don't go on roads you dumbfuck, its a GORILLA ON BICYCLE!

Cory has started a blog detailing his ascent into the heady world of Bicycle Messengering. He is probably going to hit me for so blatantly pointing it out like this, but I think its awesome so, everyone have a look and give him praise and/or a hard time. I know how much he hates to disappoint his public.....


Here's the link, in case you are too lazy to look slightly to your right and click

>-)-)-)-{8) Gorilla Bike (8}-(-(-(-<
Aaaamerci!

And in unrelated news, heres this picture!


No comments: