Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Wind Breaks, M'Love

If you listen to these in this order its kind of like slowly drifting off to sleep only to have really fucked up, carnival themed dreams.

Keren Ann - Lay Your Head Down.mp3


Avey Tare and Kria Brekkan - Ive Got Mine.mp3

Cat Power - I Love You (Me Either).mp3


Phosphorescent - Wolves.mp3

Norfolk & Western - The Longest Stare.mp3

Avey Tare & Kria Brekkan - Lay Lay Off, Faselam.mp3


Bryan Scary and the Shredding Tears - Misery Loves Company.mp3

Dirty Projectors - Jolly Jolly Ego.mp3

The Eels - Get Ur Freak On.mp3


Bryan Scary and the Shredding Tears - Venus Ambassador.mp3


As a kid I would have this recurring dream that there were wolves in our house. I would usually have to escape being eaten by running away or hiding in the dryer. This dream later evolved into Being Chased By A Serial Murderer Through The Suburbs And No One Answers Their Doors dream, which is the old stand by for times of stress. Under times of extreme duress I am raped by pirates, and/or Elliot Gould.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I wanna see more sketches!
I had a dream that featured you last night! It was long and insane. But the best part was that you had this big bug-type thing that was made of bananas. Banana legs, arms, body and face! ha ha it was so creepy and weird.

Kara said...

Ah, Chino, my dream-bug!