Monday, February 11, 2008

Damn it, Jim!

"How do I stay so healthy and boyishly handsome? It's simple. I drink the blood of young runaways" - Shatner

Yo dudes, how's it going?

I'm just at home chillin', eating a Mott's Fruitsation. Worked an event at Roy Thompson hall, the bunch of old ladies thing again. Its actually a lecture series for women, this month it was two humanitarians next mo
nth I think its Caroline Kennedy. Pretty cool. Sliced the tip of my finger off in a tragic baguette cutting accident. Less cool. Got a bit stoned on the way home and froze my tits off on the way to the pub to see my boy. Ate some delicious eggplant parmesan and ceasar salad and beer and managed to dodge Karaoke Night despite some jackass signing me up to sing "Crazy" by Patsy Kline. It would have been apt, Ill give him that. And now here I am! On the way back from the pub I was forced by an all consuming need to stop and buy some gummi worms. Mmmm Gummi Worms. I had a pleasent walk through the dead silent park with the sound of my sticky wet chomping keeping my company. I always get sick on these things because they lack a crucial component that most candy has. Theres no point in eating them where I go "hey.. I feel a bit sick from eating all these motherfucking gummi worms, maybe I'll stop after one more" I just go from "MMM MOTHERFUCKING GUMMI WORMS OUMGH OUMGH OUMGH" to "SHIT IM GOING TO PUKE NOW". Theres no grey area of warning with them, they're tricksy buggers. Anyway, here, listen to these musics.

William Shatner with Ben Folds and Aimee Mann - That's Me Trying.mp3


Captain Bogg & Salty - Scurvy.mp3

The Knux - Cappuccino.mp3

Mark Ronson ft Phantom Planet and Blaq Poet - Just.mp3

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Down Boy.mp3

Toumast - Marao Orouan (For 12 Moons).mp3

Space Ghost & Friends - Don't Touch Me.mp3

1 comment:

yemj said...

mooooots fruitsation...burstoffruit yeah burst of fruit! mooooots fruitsation...burstoffruit yeah burst of fruit.

GOD DAMNIT!