Sunday, March 2, 2008

IF - Leap


leap

Upon the couch I sat, unmoving as to not make any distracting squeeky leather noises with the wiggling of me bum, breathing steadily. As the rhythm of my nostrils slowed my mind cleared and I put upon the pedestal of my imagination one word: Leap. Above it three golden clouds then appeared. Each one bore an idea to give inspiration for this word.

1. Quantum ____
2. ____ Frog
3. Awesome Rock and Roll Guitar Solos ____ing around the stage

So it was then I was forced by the cloud muses to draw Scott Bakula rocking out on his air guitar to an audience of a singular chubby toad. Why is he not wearing pants? Why the hell not? He's Scott Bakula, are you going to mess with that?

Weapons: #B pencil with mostly chewed pink eraser on the end
Time: One Lone, Leisurely, Beer Influenced Hour
Modus Operandi: Cartoonish

6 comments:

studio lolo said...

This is hilarious!!! I like where your mind took you :D

Kara said...

Thanks!

Cathy said...

Hehehehehe! Love it!

Ars said...

Bakularious!

Kara said...

Well said, sir, well said.

Catherine said...

This is funny and so original! Very well done, Kara !