Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cuddle Fish

Cuttlefish? More like CUDDLE FISH! Cause thats what I want to do with them. Cuddle. They are so dang cute. I wish I were a cuttlefish. When I become ridiculously, obscenely rich, I am going to turn my backyard into a giant tank and fill it with many coloured corals and tiny wee crabbies and have pet cuttlefish. Every morning I will get out of bed, don my scuba diving habiliments and take a swim with my favourite cephalopods. All around me they will wiggle and dance, changing colours and trying to hypnotize me with their waves of changing hues and I will laugh (in my head, I dont want to drown) and pluck crabs from the surrounding reefs and feed them to my little friends. For we will certainly be the best of friends. And no you cant come over and pet my fish. Over time all human contact will be cut out of my life. After I gain the trust of these cuttlefish they will teach me their ways and I will become one of them. We will live together in my makeshift ocean, happy and free. I will only come out occasionally to make a beer run.



They can change their colour to match their surroundings in the blink of an eye. There's tiny ones that walk around on their legs instead of swimming. There are brightly coloured ones called Flamboyant cuttlefish. There are ones that glow and hypnotize their prey. There are big ones, and the smaller ones of the species make themselves look like female cuttlefish and let the bigger ones fight each other and while they are distracted they get it on with the REAL females! Awesome. Cuttlefish are awesome. Here's some music, its good.


The Mohawks - The Champ.mp3


The Sonics - Cinderella.mp3


Los Punkitos - Caca Culo Pedo Pis.mp3


Morningwood - Take Off Your Clothes.mp3


English Beat - Mirror In The Bathroom.mp3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

Wow... this site is so popular. I just wanted to know how do you monetize it? Can you give me a few advices? For example, I use http://www.bigextracash.com/aft/2e7bfeb6.html

I'm earning about $1500 per month at he moment. What will you recommend?

Kara said...

I would love to twitter your follow.

Kara said...

I make about 167,000 million every day of my life. Monetize this face! BITCH!?

Kara said...

Satisfied with comment section. Completem.