Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sta, Sol, Ne Moeare!


Chubby kittiesssssss...

Danger Doom and Talib Kweli - Old School.mp3

And we'll be right back after these messages
Fellas grab your nut sacs, chicks squeeze your breastesses

David Bowie - Changes.mp3

And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're going through


Fritz Helder and The Phantoms - Punch Me In The Neck.mp3


Ba ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba,
ba da da da da, punch me in the neck

Gwar - Whargoul.mp3


I'm the fucking Whargoul, I'm the ghost of Minas Morgul
I destroyed your life, I raped your wife
I am Whargoul, I am uncool, I am Whargoul

Korgis - Young and Russian.mp3

You're young and Russian

In your furry hat
You're young and Russian
Oh Baby. That's where it's at

Martha Wainwright - See Emily Play.mp3
(Pink Floyd Cover)


Put on a gown that touches the ground
Float down a river forever and ever, Emily
There is no other day
Let's try it another way

You'll lose your mind and play
Free games for May
See Emily play


Super Solver wins again!



No comments: