Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Amanda!


Last night was Amanda's birthday party. We ate dinner at Veni Vidi Vici, which was mediocre but the company was excellent and the private room was awesome. I drank a glass of Riesling in 6.2 seconds and said awkward things to people I dont know very well. Amanda looked happy. On the walk home a man going to opposite way brushed against me and had a long sniff of my hair. Everyone in this city is on drugs or a probable sex offender. Bleaugh. Her arm in that picture says "Tu Est Stupide", a poetic truth written in French one night in a day of yore by a drunken Irish bard. It was a startling moment of clarity on his behalf and a moment of weakness by Amanda. She has to learn to hold on to her permanent markers more tightly. I like that picture.

Happy 23rd Amandarling!

No comments: