Saturday, August 16, 2008

Catsup


So the banana bread recipe aside, I haven't done a new blog entry since July 28th. Stuff gets crazy sometimes, esse. Things of note that has gone on hence and since are:

- Moving the C-Minus into his brand spanking new apartment where all the spanking goes on.
- Painting my apartment a kinda yellow kinda tan kinda creamy neutral like colour
- Moved stuff all around. New Beds! Now I sleep in the living room! Yay! One step closer to actually living in the kitchen! Oh I shall dream sweet dreams by refrigerator glow...
- Driving around. Lots. Paying for parking, lots.
- Eating lots and hanging out with the Fam
- Doing poor work with Jiggly Puff in Super Smash Bros
- Things I have made: Silky Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Chocolate Shortbread Crust, a spur of the moment Quickly Before They Go Bad Plum and Peach Crumble, and Brioche Sticky Buns from Dorie Greenspan's book which I am going to marry. They are swirly little cinnabuttery orgasms!
- Thinking murderous thoughts about certain Higher Ups and Powers That Be
- Melting into puddles of sunshine on my living room floor, feeding my pigeon, kittens and plants, having nice little conversations with strangers that arent just mindless small talk, reading comic books, stuffing myself full of lactose and releasing it in small, short bursts over a long period of time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not sure how I managed to stumble across your blog, but I did somehow in one of my many google image searches (??). As a result, I started reading your blog and you are histerical, and incredibly amusing to read! I am by no means a chef or anything thereof, but I just really enjoyed readng your random posts on food and the like. So, yes, just wanted to let you know how enjoyable it was to randomly find your blog.

Sincerely,
Melanie (melanator12@yahoo.com)

Kara said...

Holy shit. People can stumble across my blog and read it!? Oh I have made a mistake...

Thanks Melanator! I'm glad you enjoyed witnessing my brain slowly unravel before your eyes!