Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cous Cous in my Caboose


Cous Cous, in my caboose! Cous Cous, let it loose!



Del Tha Funkee Homosapien - Soopa Feen

JJ Grey and Mofro - Tragic
Black Moth Super Rainbow - Boatfriend
Gruff Rhys - Gwn Mi Wn
The Dead Science - Days of Future's Past


Well not really because I just ate it. That chant will only be accurate in a couple of hours. Im so addicted to this stuff. But Im crap at making it. If anyone has a decent cous cous recipe, please, by all means, send it my way!

I'm working on finding some kind of thing for this blog where you, my loyal millions of readers, (Hi Mom!), can leave a little note on the right hand side about your favourite bakery. I'm compiling a list and eventually I want to visit most of them. But the good ones first! So Ill figure out how to do that..

Anyway, in other news, Im still tired. But! Im going to sleep now. Work last night was exciting because I made the lemon curd! My favourite thing in the foodshop and IIII made it! It was awesome! Its so cool to come into work and see croissants that I rolled and lemon tarts that I had a hand in making. Feels good. I feel stong, and like I cant learn enough things fast enough. Ahhhh.. Good stuff.. anyway, sleep now, good blog times later. Ciao babies!

>-(8~~~~~~~~~)

No comments: