Friday, September 19, 2008

Im Just So Angerous


My brother just told me, he isnt eating the yogurt in the fridge, because it is fruit bottom, and its too much work to stir it.

That makes me want to punch him in the face until he is dead.

ALSO I just bought cookbooks on Amazon. Internet buying is so dangerous.

ALSO I love putting pillows on my cat. Its so good. She looks extra cute. She is completely unfazed that there is a huge ol pillow just on her. Thats so good.

ALSO Cory is going to open a hamburger joint called "Turtle Burgers".

ALSO a flying buttress, or arc-boutant, is a specific type of buttress usually found on a religious building such as a cathedral. They are used to transmit the horizontal thrust of a vault across an intervening space (which might be an aisle, chapel or cloister), to a buttress outside the building.

ALSO thats a hilarious word.

ALSO it seems everything is really funny. And I was mad before. But then I looked at the cat with a pillow on her, an thought about turtle burgers, and the word "buttresses". Ahh man..

NOW Im going to go put a huge pillow on The Brother to see if that is funny too!

POSTSCRIPT! WATCH OUT! Lava Scorpion is KICKING ASS!

No comments: