Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hourly Comic Day!


A comic for every hour of today

for Hourly Comic Day 2009.

Every hour except 11pm, cause I'm sleepy, damn it.

Goodnight!

Also you can see other people's hourly comics here.


7am: rude awakening...


8am: water rituals


9am: breakfast with the usual suspects;
Cory and the fine gents at Johnny G's


10am: cupcake expedition
(this was actually my homework, to eat cake)
* Editors Note: Cory's Scarf is triangular, not rectangular.
I have been informed he has never and will never wear
a rectangular scarf. What a freaking fashionista.


11am: Operation Cupcake Munch
TREMENDOUS FAILURE!


12pm: napping, whispering sweet pizza themed nothings
1pm: watching episode two of the Fringe and
being confused by its non science.
Apparently only one arm of my sweater is white.

2pm: eating clementines in the park on my way home
3pm: crackers for lunch with my kitchen pigeon

4pm: tracing over pencil comics with dark markers
5pm: surfing the world wide web on the internet
6pm: eating some marshmallows I found
7pm: Tom Cruise is batshit crazy
8pm: sippin' orange pekoe in my peacock mug
9pm: snarfing Ocean Spray™ cranberries and
discovering mystery wound

10pm: soup is good food


2 comments:

Wendy77 said...

WOW! Kara those are so cute!! I like how in the beginning each hour was a four-panel thing and then you got lazy and crammed 6 into 1. Very slick. Anyway you should do more of these!

Kara said...

Its too much work, d00d

Fun though