Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blar Blar Blar.


Fats Waller & His Rhythm - Spring Cleaning


Harlem - Beautiful & Very Smart


Blondie - Good Boys

Buillon - Are You The One?


Making croissants, bagels and Danishes in class
Cadbury cream eggs
Cucumber and feta sandwiches with tea and an orange
Clean floooooors
Tikka paneer kabobs and naan
Scrabble with B-Bot
Triple Sec in my coke-a-cola
Episodes of The Shield
I before E except after C
Scheild.

I've bought new running shoes. They look like a gay space disco. They feel... actually, like a gay space disco! It's very nice. I have been racing up every stairway Ive come across, regardless of whether or not Ive been headed that direction. I float like a butterfly, I stink like a bee, I'm walking on sunshine! Woooahhh! And don't it feel good.

No comments: