Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Internet Funtimes


No explanation for that...

So I have pretty much spent the last couple of days clicking StumbleUpon over and over and over and over... the things I have seen, my friends. I can now fold napkins like a pro, turn Red Bull cans into tiny decorative boxes, bake perfect brownies, make Ikea lamps with bits of string.. magic. However I also read tales of great tragedy. Like the corpse that sat out on a balcony for a week before anyone called the police because everyone thought it was a Halloween display. The man who woke up in the hospital with an unecessary artificial rectum. And the lady that was arrested for beating the shit out of her sons for eating the last pork chop. I also learned shocking, life altering facts about the deadly poison we call bread and that it would take 16 shots of whiskey to kill me... Sounds like a challenge. A good portion of the time was spent on gritty political satire like this and that. In addition to all that; A DINOSAUR!!!





And then I popped some bubble wrap. YeeeeeahhhhH!


3 comments:

yemj said...

that dinosaur is CRAZY!! where is that?

Kara said...

Its in L.A like all the coolest shit on the planet

gnounc said...

You're welcome